Health & Safety Procedures
Open For Business And Keeping Alberta Safe
The Safety of our customers and the staff at Stetson GM is our number one priority. That is why we are committed to:
- Our Sales staff are required to wipe down all vehicles prior to a customer getting inside.
- Service technicians are required to wear gloves at all times while inside a customer vehicle.
- Service Technicians are required to disinfect door handles, steering wheels and gear shifts prior to bringing a customer’s vehicle into the service bay
- Shuttle drivers are required to disinfect door handles, safety handles and the seat prior to customers loading.
- Pick up and delivery Service is available for all customers not available/ wanting to leave their home.
- Dealership staff are required to frequently disinfect customer and employee-facing surfaces.
- Cleaning and disinfecting washrooms, and other high traffic areas have increased significantly.
- Hand sanitizer available in all areas
- Any exhibiting symptoms will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Travel Advisories and travel return policies have been instituted in accordance with Alberta health Service guidelines to ensure all returning travelers are self quarantined for 14 days.